Monday, December 10, 2007

12/12 Post B

Dear Ruby,

I am so happy for you! You have gotten so much better since the first day you moved in with your sister and brother-in-law. If something like that happened to me I would be a wreck. I don’t think I could have survived life after having my mother leave me. I would be wondering where she was twenty- four seven. I would not feel safe at all and I could not trust anyone. I don’t think I could even make new friends, having the fear of losing another one. Taking a Christmas card with matching shirts will be fun! I think that means you feel more like family with them. When you found out about your mother did u believe her first? I would have been very angry with her and also with my sister for telling me this information. I would also have been really sad about the whole situation again. So much is happening all at once, I wouldn’t know how to handle it at all. I thought it was a good idea to get away from school for a little bit but the drinking and smoking was unnecessary. If Nate hadn’t found you lying there I don’t think anyone would have. I'm glad he has your back. He seems like a very nice boy but it also seems like he is hiding something from you and other people. Why would he quit the swim team? He loved swimming! Make sure you don’t lose this one, he is a real keeper/

No comments: