Thursday, October 25, 2007

Sea Inside, Post 1

I personally really liked the movie. My reactions were very strong. Ramons request for assisted suicide i thought was okay. If i were in his position for 28 years, i would probably feel the same way he did when he was thinking about death. I feel that the courts responce was reasonable because if they let him die then there would be no law saying you can't help them. I felt that his actions were something he had to do. He felt that he was no longer needed in the world and didn't want to go on living like that. I think that the friends that helped him did the right thing. For some they didn't know they were helping die, such as giving him more drugs and the next day dying. For others who did know what they were doing, they did it because that was what he wanted and they loved him enough to let him go.

No comments: